About This Blog

This blog is intended for Mrs. Bilczo's students and their parents at the Lorain County JVS. Its purpose is to keep everyone informed of current activities and units of study, as well as provide extra curriculum content, provide additional resources, and to follow up on class discussions in a blogging forum. Students are encouraged to check this blog often.
For any further information, feel free to email Mrs. Bilczo at jbilczo@lcjvs.net or call 440-774-1051 ext. 2500.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For My Number One Fan...

Hello Mrs. Pluta!  Nice to see you here.  I wonder if anyone else will stop by to say hi today!

5 comments:

  1. Hi mrs bilczo and mrs pluta hope you guys are having a good spring brake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaylyn! Break is flying by quickly! Hope you are also enjoying yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Bilczo and Mrs. Pluta are the BEST teachers at the JVS. I hope they are enjoying their well deserved spring break. vw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am flattered! I'm sure Mrs. Pluta is too. I find it ironic that she has not seen this post, since I posted it just for her. Well, I hope everyone has kept their snowbrushes handy for spring break in order to enjoy what's left of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hadn't been on our blogs. :) And you did post when I was out of town, so that's not fair. At least someone else is looking at your blog--that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete